Thank you so much, A Book Obsession, for giving us the Versatile Blogger award!
We have actually received this award twice already, which is such an honor!
The rules for this award are:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
- Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Here are some new things about us (click the links to read our original 7 things):
- I would pay up to $300 to read The Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6) by Richelle Mead right now, instead of waiting until December.
- I get really nervous if I have less than 5 books in my possession that I really want to read.
- I have emergency-use-only books that I save to read when I'm home sick from work (Radiant Shadows was my most recent one).
- I would probably sell my first born to read The Last Sacrifice (VA #6) early... top that Kelli...lol... sorry Kendra, you know momma loves you... and vampires :)
- Openly admit that I am a Book Snob. Let me explain, you see here at I'd So Rather Be Reading...blah, blah, blah... basically I call Kelli and she tells me what book is going to be "My Next Fling" . She knows exactly what I need :)
- I have certain book habits: a) I like hard covers books; b) if I really like a book I buy 3 versions 1 book for myself (no one can touch), a book to lend out known as "the lender" and the audiobook because I love to hear the different voices (The Hunger Games has been my favorite audio to date).
Blogs We're Passing the Award On To:
Those are 15 blogs we love, but we love you all!