And the rules for accepting this award are:
When you receive this award, you must share seven things about yourself and then pass it on to 15 blogs you have recently discovered that you enjoy!
Seven Things About Us:
- We are total "Vampire Diaries" addicts---the CW series, not the books. The books stink!
- We don't understand people who say they don't like to read.
- We are on different Hunger Games teams---Natalie is Team Peeta and Kelli is Team Gale.
- Our husbands read Twilight and The Hunger Games so they could relate to us---because we talked of nothing else for months on end.
- We have "Edward Cullen corners" in our offices at work. If they ever make Vampire Academy into a movie, Edward will have to move over to make room for Dimitri. We love Dimitri too!
- A short story from Natalie: Before my husband read Twilight, he was so jealous of Edward that he made a t-shirt that said, "Edward Cullen has HIV," and wore it in protest of my fictional relationship with Edward.
- A short story from Kelli: I've read all of the books that Stephenie Meyer recommends on her website. My husband asked me, "If Stephenie Meyer told you to jump off a bridge, would you do that too?" I told him no, but was really thinking, "Yes, I would, but only if Edward were there at the bottom to change me..."
The Insatiable Reader
Daisy Chain Book Reviews
The Book Muncher
The Undercover Book Lover (not really)
Stella Ex Libris
The Book Guru
Holes in My Brain
A Journey Of Books
Dark Faerie (book it forward ARC tours)
The Book Buff
The Bookish Type