Can you believe it is 2012! The year has flown by and we have had another fantastic year of books and blogging.
Year in Review for 2011:
- 108 Book Reviews (You know it was all Kelli). See list here.
- A dozen Discussions and Book-to-Movie buzz. We love chatting with everyone and read, smile and sometimes giggle at all comments and emails.
- Still continue our in depth conversations about our fictional characters lives... we just can't let go sometimes.
- The highlight of our year was having our babies :) Kelli had her sweet baby girl in March and I had my handsome #3 in June... AND we are still here! We kept trudging through and planned out our posts and blog schedule for our "Maternity Blog Leave"... Kelli's husband occasionally asks "So how is your second job going?"
Plans for 2012
We are keeping it simple (if that is even possible).
- Visit 3 blogs a day.
- Continue reading schedule of two books a week.
- Write reviews as soon as I finish the book... huh.
- Visit 3 blogs a week (Hey, I have 3 kids)
- Write 1 post a week... you never know what you will get
- Designate every Tuesday night as "Mommy's Reading Night" with a Do Not Disturb sign on my door, phone off the hook and all my children in bed by 8 pm (without the use of medication... JK :)
- Always have an audio book in the car and a back-up audio for those long trips.
- Give the blog a pretty face lift. A little botox here and there... a new header and button are first up on my list of Bloggy To-Do's.
We hope all of you begin this New Year refreshed and ready for another great adventure! And to all you authors, GET WRITING! We are waiting :)