We had a great April here at I'd So Rather Be Reading!
Book Reviews Posted:
- Always the Designer Never the Bride by Sandra Bricker was an excellent finish to a very enjoyable contemporary Christian fiction series set around a wedding event center.
- The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa was my standout book of the month.
- The Academie by Suzanne Dunlap was a great historical fiction and has turned me onto a new author.
- Legend (Legend #1) by Marie Lu was my second favorite book of the month, and it really surprised me how much I ended up liking it.
- Torn by Stephanie Guerra was a great YA contemporary read.
- Wishful Thinking (Time of Transition #3) by Gabi Stevens was such a perfect end to a fun, romantic adult series about fairy godmothers.
- Notes to Self by Avery Sawyer was haunting and beautifully written.
- Natalie was just as excited for The Host trailer debut as she was for the midnight premiere of The Hunger Games.
- Natalie let us know what she thought of The Hunger Games Midnight Premiere
- Kelli finally got to see THG and gave a Second Opinion: The Hunger Games
- We gave away a copy of The Immortal Rules for I am a Reader Not a Writer's Hoppy Easter Eggstravaganza Giveaway
- We turned TWO!
- We gave away an "I like Big Books and I cannot lie" themed book bag for our blogoversary.
How was your April?