February was another great month here at I'd So Rather Be Reading!
- The Hazards of Hunting While Heartbroken by Mari Passananti was smart, funny, and engaging chick lit.
- Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles was great but not as awesome as her Paradise series.
- Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles felt recycled to me.
- Red Glove by Holly Black was just as good as White Cat, the first in her Curse Workers series.
- Explosive Eighteen was not worth the money I paid for it.
- The Forgiven Duke by Jamie Carie was a great Christian YA historical fiction, and just as good as book one in the series.
- Hallowed by Cynthia Hand made up for in emotional drama what it lacked in action.
- Masterpiece Theater's 2009 adaptation of Wuthering Heights was dark, haunting, and a great movie.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth was a good read, but did not live up to the hype surrounding it.
- Natalie neglected to remind me of Breaking Dawn: Part 1's release on DVD and Blu-Ray and I just barely got my copy pre-ordered in time!
- Amazon failed me and I did not receive my pre-ordered copy on the release date. Boo!
- Natalie is now following The Hunger Games movie on Pinterest.
- We got a new button, thanks to Natalie's creative sister, Rockell.
- We got a new header and blog design, thanks to Natalie!
- We had a lot of fun coming up with our book character-themed Valentine's post.
- We gave away a $10 eGift Card to Barnes and Noble through I am a Reader Not a Writer's Random Acts of Kindness Giveaway Hop.
How was your February?