Today we're happy to welcome Elizabeth Norris, author of Unraveling and this year’s Unbreakable, to I'd So Rather Be Reading. Elizabeth is here to share 5 of her top TV picks for summer.
- The Wire. I watched all five seasons on DVD a few summers ago. It's amazingly well written with complex characters. It's all around fantastic.
- Buffy. Each season just got better and better. (The fifth season was my favorite!)
- Battlestar Galactica. This show cemented my love for science fiction. It's amazing.
- Friday Night Lights. The characters. This is so much more than a football show, but it will make you love football at the same time.
- New Girl. This is number one on my list for binge-watching this summer. I've only caught a few episodes, but I can't wait to see more.
Stay tuned to more of Liz’s top TV picks! Also check out I am a Reader, Not a Writer (May 31st), Reading After Midnight (June 4th), Tynga’s Reviews (June 5th), Two Chicks on Books (June 7th), Midnight Book Girl (June 12th) and Good Books and Good Wine (June 14th) for excerpts and Liz’s top picks for books and movies this summer.