- Don't enter my bedroom before 8:30am telling me you are hungry... fasting is good for you.
- If you swim all day, it counts as a shower.
- Lunch time will be labeled fen-for-ya aka fend for yourself.
- Bring on all the outdoor activities! Outside = Worn Out Children.
- Library every Monday (our attempt to pretend that we try and keep a little routine).
My kids really enjoy the summer reading program hosted by our public library. I always designate a certain bag as the book bag. Last year it was I Like Big Books and I Cannot Lie, which is still fitting but what woman doesn't want another bag?! So this summer I am going with Jane Austen. Laurie, from Take 5 & Create, has offered to host a giveaway for this cute Jane Austen library bag. And she has added a cute tea cup bird feeder to because she loves to listen to audio books while crafting and watching the birds outside her window.
So, enter for a chance to win these goodies and get ready for the sunshine to hit you in the face!
There are several easy ways to enter to win.
Good Luck and Happy Reading!
Thank you Laurie for hosting this fun giveaway!
PS the giveaway entry for Nutrition with Nat is me, SURPRISE! I've been trying to be a good little Nat... I mean dietitian :)